Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Droppin The Hammer Down Part II

I have been wondering how to post this video since the tragedy that has happened at this ride.  You can read about it and see video here.  You see, a 12 year-old girl nearly died doing this ride I'm about to show you.  However, through the grace of God, she is doing remarkably well!  My friend owns Extreme World, and his first concern has been and always will be, for that girl who fell to the ground.

Since God is working a miracle in this girl's life and recovery, I feel comfortable showing this video.  Plus, as you will see, my cousin Peter gets razzed quite a bit in this video, but obviously his concerns are valid ones.  Also, to be clear, no one in this video (i.e. the jump master and grounds crew) was involved in the tragedy.  This is an awesome ride!


2 comments:

  1. Hello Hammer! :-)

    My company would like you to review its website and products. If you're interested, get in touch with me Jennie srwob2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...an anonymous company with a yahoo email address? You're gonna have to do better than that Jennie.

    ReplyDelete